Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Just Another Day....or is it?

Just Another Day: Or is It?


Every day is something new. I think I learn something every day - if you learned something of interest today....something that you never heard before or never saw before, will you share it with me? I learned I can just put a phone number in Google and it will give me a person's address and I can also get a map to their home. (most of the time). That's useful...at least to me :-)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could do that - how useful! I saw your art on E-Bay - it's lovely!
    Guusje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Pat. POST SOME MORE!!! We love to read your journal :)

    ReplyDelete