Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rate My Drawings....Please

A little diversion from online selling. Rate My Drawings is a site that is truly addictive for most artists. If you have ever thought of dabbling in digital painting this is a good place to try your hand. You can use your mouse to paint with but the ultimate way is with a Wacom tablet and pen. I assure you it gets easier with each and every drawing....its only tough when your fellow artists come in and rate what you've done (just kidding).

The site is

http://www.ratemydrawings.com

and if you go there and look up Patty013 you will see over 65 drawings by yours truly :-) You also get to see just how I did each one. Go...try something new and most of all...ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment