Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Andalusian

I love working in soft pastels.  Unfortunately, they don't like me since I am allergic to the dust they stir up.  Pastels are a wonderful medium for anyone who loves to draw rather then paint.  Pastel pencils and paper stumps make handing soft pastels a lot easier.  This is my pastel, The Andalusian, which sold and went to Germany a while back.  I sell prints of it and sometimes just like to display it.





Its up on Daily Paintworks but for people to browse only.  I am taking the day off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment