Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Are You Ready for a Brand New Year?

The older I get the faster the days, weeks and years rush by.  I still look forward to each new year but wish they wouldn't come so fast.  I realize, as the days go by, that I have less and less time to enjoy life and my painting.  Enough!  We move forward and not backward.

 Here is an offering that I think really epitomizes Winter.  We don't have this type of bluejay here, in Southern California, but I do remember them from the east and I remember how energetic and mischievous they were:


Link to the Auction


I wish each and every one of you the very best the new year has to offer. :-)

Patricia Ann Rizzo

No comments:

Post a Comment