Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Monday, August 04, 2014

My Daily Paintworks Challenge Picture for this week: ICE CREAM!

Isn't that a great subject?  I love ice cream....can't eat it though because I'm diabetic.  Well, if I can't eat it I still can paint it.  Here's my entry this week.  Listed it last night and it sold this morning.  (Wish they all sold like that):



Link to the Auction

2 comments:

  1. Love this painting. Lucky buyer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Chris. You can see all my work at http://www.patriciaannrizzo.com (hint) there is a chocolate ice cream cone with oreo cookies still available ;-)

    ReplyDelete