Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Gliding Swans

Nothing relieves stress as watching a couple of swans gliding along on a pond.  That's what I was thinking as I snapped photos of a huge white swan swimming along just like that.  He glided out and then he turned and stared at me....within a second he was swimming right toward me.  I just kept snapping photos right up to the moment when he got out of the water....and with honking noises that weren't at all pretty came rushing right at me.  I turned, ran and got in my car.  What a beauty out on the water, but downright nasty on land!

This 4 X 12 inch acrylic on premium stretched canvas is up on daily paintworks now.  Why not grab yourself a piece of stress relief that will also look great on your wall.



http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/patricia-ann-rizzo/gliding-swans/506749

No comments:

Post a Comment