Friday, April 20, 2018

Time to Spread out...

I've been on Daily Paintworks for years and probably will continue for awhile...but since there are mostly just lookers there and not buyers, I have to spread out or close up my DPW gallery.
An artist needs sales or they lose inspiration and cannot afford to keep painting. 

With that in mind I've opened a gallery at ArtPal.com...where I can sell paintings and jewelry as well.  To those of you who like nice necklaces I have posted a bunch of my unicorn prints under glass.  The pendants are 1 inch and encased in nice silvertone cases with 24 inch ball chains.  Great for mother's day or just a treat for yourself.  I'll be adding square ones (also 1 inch pendants) soon and each comes with a 24 inch ball chain and in a little drawstring pouch.  ..https://www.artpal.com/misspatricia/ Please look them up, you'll find pendants and some artwork and maybe some prints in the future too:



https://www.artpal.com/misspatricia/

No comments:

Post a Comment