Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Challenge: Paint Mom or Something She Liked

My weekly challenge this week was kind of difficult since all the paintings I put up on Daily Paintworks are for sale.  I try not to keep any of them.  I didn't want to paint my mom and then sell her...that didn't seem right.  So I painted a young lady very much like my mom at that age...doing her favorite thing...gardening:

Mom's garden was always spectacular.  She definitely had a green thumb and she was really happy when she was in the garden all day.

"Gardening"

Link to the Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment