Friday, May 30, 2014

Pastel Art - The Lesson

This is a soft pastel on Mi Tientes Pastel Paper.  I don't do many of these.  I'm kind of allergic to the dust a pastel drawing makes while you're working with it.  Still, with laytex gloves, a surgical mask and the great outdoors, I manage to do one now and then. 

This is one of the paintings done years ago that I am finally trying to find a home for.  Its done in Rembrandt soft pastels and Conte A Paris pastel pencils on Mi Tientes Pastel Paper.   I'm 73 now and its time....I can no longer keep my favorites stored up.  They need to find homes.

I call this one "The Lesson" because every good wolf needs to teach his young the proper way to howl at the moon!


"The Lesson"
11 X 14 inch Pastel

Link to the Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment