Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Friday, May 30, 2014

Pastel Art - The Lesson

This is a soft pastel on Mi Tientes Pastel Paper.  I don't do many of these.  I'm kind of allergic to the dust a pastel drawing makes while you're working with it.  Still, with laytex gloves, a surgical mask and the great outdoors, I manage to do one now and then. 

This is one of the paintings done years ago that I am finally trying to find a home for.  Its done in Rembrandt soft pastels and Conte A Paris pastel pencils on Mi Tientes Pastel Paper.   I'm 73 now and its time....I can no longer keep my favorites stored up.  They need to find homes.

I call this one "The Lesson" because every good wolf needs to teach his young the proper way to howl at the moon!


"The Lesson"
11 X 14 inch Pastel

Link to the Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment