Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Merchant Directory for Online Sellers! - Its a Good Thing




Auctionbytes.com has come out with a new merchant directory called, EveryPlaceISell.com. You can register there and once you are approved you can list every venue you sell on, including your own website(s). This will, hopefully, be a directory where your buyers can go to see where else you are listing your wares. Its a good thing! Here's mine:




Watercolors by Patricia

Above, my ACEO "Butterfly & Flowers"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this directory. I submitted my site for consideration. Looks like a great directory. Thanks again,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please spread the information around. The more sellers who list in the directory the better it will be for all of us :-)

    ReplyDelete