Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Friday, October 03, 2008

Watercolor - The Biker - by Patricia Ann Rizzo


"The Biker"


This is actually a watercolor I painted years ago. Its sold so I'm not trying to make a sale...but I am trying to inspire people to pick up a brush and do a little painting. Its a great stress reliever. Incidentally, I'm a retired lady living in Southern California - I paint anything and just about everything and enjoy it so much. give it a try

read more | digg story

2 comments:

  1. Where's the pic? (I really like your pictures. Did it take lots of practice to get good or were you just a natural straight away?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed that. It was probably lost when I reformatted the blog about a month ago.

    Oh...I've been drawing and painting since childhood. Glad you like the paintings. :-)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete