Sunday, June 07, 2009

World Drawing Day 2009 - Did You Participate?



Drawing Day 2009

If you weren't drawing yesterday, then you missed it. June 6, 2009 was World Drawing Day. Several sites were offering participation including Facebook, Youtube, Ratemydrawings, etc. The goal was to reach 1 million drawings. I do not have the actual count but I know over 13,000 artists signed up and stated they would be drawing. I added about 5 new drawings myself and now have a gallery on www.ratemydrawings.com with 181 drawings.

I suggest to anyone out there who likes to draw to get on over to Rate My Drawings and register. Its totally free and artists and would be artists of all ages are welcome.

My gallery on Rate My Drawings:

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/patty013/&tab=1

HAPPY SUNDAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment