Saturday, May 24, 2008

From an Ebay Seller to Ebay Buyers

Can We Talk?

My performance as a seller is being rated by you. You decide if sellers like me stay or go on eBay. Truth is, anything less than a 5.0 rating lowers my standings in search until I can no longer be found.

Should you find anything wrong with your purchase from me...I stand ready to rectify the situation. Most honest sellers want to keep their good reputations and remain sellers on eBay. Without the cooperation of buyers - that will soon change. Most of us try our best to describe an item properly, to package and ship it carefully. My items are shipped upon payment and at no more than a few pennies above actual shipping cost - yet my stars for shipping time and shipping cost have been damaged.

If buyers don’t begin to communicate their displeasure or the reasoning behind rating a seller at less than a 5.0 then soon all unique small sellers such as myself will be gone from the site. So, I’m asking you to please either contact me with your complaints or rate fairly. Only 5.0 ratings can keep us on this site.

Please remember, you are rating ME and not the post office. You are rating the time I send out the item - not how long the post office takes to get it to you. You are also rating what I charge you and not what the postal rates happen to be.

Thank you so much for your understanding,

No comments:

Post a Comment