Looking for Free Tatting Patterns?

All free patterns are now on my tatting website:

Tatting Just For You


Click on the free patterns link in the upper right hand corner...and while you're there,
please check out my pattern books. Sale of those books keeps me on the internet ;-)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Life After Ebay - Is it Possible to Break the Ebay Habit?


Well, my last three auctions are winding down and I do not intend to list anymore of them. I think I'm still in shock over what ebay has done to a lot of good sellers. They are sweeping them out right along with the bad sellers - and they are giving OUR buyers the power to do it for them. I can't think of a lower operation right now...so I try NOT to think of them.

However, I could use some help in breaking the Ebay habit. This blog is one of the ways I am trying to reach out to the buying public to let them know that my website is fully stocked and I stand ready to bend over backwards to please my customers. Its what I've done for 10 long years on ebay - the only difference is on my website there is no bidding. You even get to pay with Paypal if that's how you want it.

I have no idea if anyone is reading - I rarely see a comment. I don't know how to market this site - if anyone stumbles by and reads this and has suggestions, please leave them for me. Help me break that ebay habit. The way I see it every sale made off ebay is money that will not reach the monster's pockets.

Thanks for reading.

Another sample of my ACEO's above

No comments:

Post a Comment