Friday, May 30, 2008

Life After Ebay - Is it Possible to Break the Ebay Habit?


Well, my last three auctions are winding down and I do not intend to list anymore of them. I think I'm still in shock over what ebay has done to a lot of good sellers. They are sweeping them out right along with the bad sellers - and they are giving OUR buyers the power to do it for them. I can't think of a lower operation right now...so I try NOT to think of them.

However, I could use some help in breaking the Ebay habit. This blog is one of the ways I am trying to reach out to the buying public to let them know that my website is fully stocked and I stand ready to bend over backwards to please my customers. Its what I've done for 10 long years on ebay - the only difference is on my website there is no bidding. You even get to pay with Paypal if that's how you want it.

I have no idea if anyone is reading - I rarely see a comment. I don't know how to market this site - if anyone stumbles by and reads this and has suggestions, please leave them for me. Help me break that ebay habit. The way I see it every sale made off ebay is money that will not reach the monster's pockets.

Thanks for reading.

Another sample of my ACEO's above

No comments:

Post a Comment