Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hey Ebay - Its Time To Pick Up My Marbles


This year has been a nightmare for sellers on Ebay - just yesterday as I watched my listings roll off without bids and few views I sadly decided it was time for a change. Oh, I'm listing on other sites but its so hard to break oneself of the habit of ebay. It was grand while it lasted and for me, it lasted 10 years. I don't know what Mr. Donahoe is doing. Hope he knows because nobody else does and all they can do is guess. In the meantime, life goes on and since those ebay sales were supplementing my retirement I have to find other ways to make up the loss. I've been working hard on my own website. You can find it at:

http://www.watercolorsbypatricia.com

I've also put in a section for hot new ACEO collectibles. I've always sold so many of them on Ebay but...nevermind...that was a different time and place and I must move forward. My new ACEO section:

http://www.aceoart.net

a sample:


Come by and take a peek. I put in a Paypal shopping cart so it won't seem so alien to me afterall.

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment